CANCELLATION AND RESERVATION POLICIES
Payment and reservation fee’s must be paid by the guests. The owners of the establishment may ask the guests to make a reservation, and to pay a reservation fee, based on the amount resulting from the services provided.
With this concept in mind, we at the Can Vila Rural Tourism solicit an advanced payment of a minimum of 25% of the total sum of your stay.
Cancelling your reservation
- The Can Vila establishment is obligated to inform their guests of our cancellation policies.
- Cancellations must be performed 10 days before arrival to Can Vila, otherwise, certain penalties will be incurred.
- Reservations of 2 days or less; 50% of the total sum of your stay.
- Reservations of 2 to 7 days long; 35% of the total sum of your stay.
- Reservations longer than 7 days long; 25% of the total sum of your stay.
- The previously mentioned cancellation penalties do not apply when related to a chance occurrence or unavoidable situation (when duly accredited).
- The guest has the right to cancel his/her reservation, without penalization, if said cancellation is done before the final 10 days before the date of arrival, unless a deal or negotiation was decided before-hand with the establishment.
Compensation due to early leave
This establishment is obligated to inform their potential guests, before a reservation is made, of due compensation when leaving or abandoning their reservation before the due check-out date. When applied, the owner/s of the establishment may ask an equivalent of 50% of the total sum of your stay/reservation in form of due compensation, unless a deal or negotiation was decided upon by the client and the establishment.