Where are we, and how do we get there?
GPS coordinates of Can Vila 41°58’06.2″N 2°38’15.1″E
Sant Julià del Llor i Bonmati
HOW TO GET TO CAN VILA FROM BARCELONA
- Take the AP-7 Barcelona – Girona highway until you reach exit Nº9 (Sils – Santa Coloma de Farners).
- Continue by following the C-63 Regional Road till you reach the town of Anglès.
- Cross through the town of Anglès until you reach the last roundabout and continue towards Olot. At the exit of Angles, take the first intersection towards Sant Julià del Llor.
- After driving approximately 800m you will see a green signboard at your left that says “Can Vila – Turisme Rural”.
- After another 400m you will see another signboard, this time on your right-hand side. At this point onwards, you are only 150m from enjoying your rural Catalonian experience!
HOW TO GET TO CAN VILA FROM THE GIRONA – COSTA BRAVA AIRPORT
- Take the C-25 Regional Road (or Eix Transversal) towards Vic-Lleida, until you reach the Santa Coloma de Farners – Anglès.
- At this point you will have reached the C-63 Regional Road, which you’ll follow towards Anglès-Olot.
- At the exit of Anglès, search for the Sant Julià de Llor sign, and you’ll also see the signboards and directions/distances from Can Vila.